THE PROBLEMS OF PROVIDING SPECIALIZED DENTAL CARE TO MILITARY PERSONNEL WITH INJURIES MAXILLOFACIAL HEAD WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF COUNTERTERRORIST OPERATIONS / OPERATIONS COMBINED FORCES IN THE DONETSK AND LUGANSK REGIONS
The experience of conducting an anti-terrorist operation / operation of the Joint Forces in the territory of Donetsk and Lugansk regions convincingly shows that in the conditions of increasing wounds in the maxillofacial area of the head, organizational and evacuation measures in rendering medical assistance to the injured wounded, approaches remain on the number of stages of medical evacuation of the wounded and, accordingly, the levels of providing medical care; in the consequences of these injuries, and therefore the problem of organizing the provision of specialized dental care is urgent.
The aim of the study. Study of the problem of rendering specialized dental care to military personnel with damage to the maxillofacial area on the basis of the peculiarities of the functioning of the system of medical evacuation support of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in conducting the anti-terrorist operation / operation of the United forces in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
Material and methods of research. In the course of the work, the state of medical and evacuation support of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was conducted during the conduct of the anti-terrorist operation / operation of the United Forces in the territory of Donetsk and Luhansk regions, research of indicators of work of the dental service of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the conditions of conducting armed conflict. The methods of system analysis, scientific generalization and method of statistical analysis were used.
Results and Discussion. On the basis of the conducted researches of the organization of medical evacuation measures in the system of medical support of the troops in the conduct of anti-terrorist operation / operation of the United forces in the territory of Donetsk and Luhansk regions by levels of medical support, in particular, the peculiarities of providing specialized dental care to servicemen with injuries , a discrepancy between the capacity of the dental service of the military mobile hospital volume and the requirements of specialized medical care for the injured in the maxillofacial area of the head.
Conclusions. The relevance of scientific substantiation of the improvement of rendering specialized dental care to servicemen with damage to the maxillofacial area ofthe head by qualitative changes in the system of medical evacuation measures, taking into account the experience of conducting anti-terrorist operation / operation of the United Allied Territories has been proved.
2. Verba A.V. Dosvid medychnoho zabezpechennia antyterorystychnoi operatsii ta shliakhy yoho vdoskonalennia / A.V. Verba, V.O. Zhakhovskyi, V.H. Livinskyi // Nauka i oborona. – K., 2015. – № 3–4. – 2015. – S. 28–33.
3. Kazmirchuk A.P. Orhanizatsiia nadannia spetsializovanoi (vysokospetsializovanoi) medychnoi dopomohy viiskovosluzhbovtsiam Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy (za danymy Natsionalnoho viiskovo-medychnoho klinichnoho tsentru «HVKH») / A.P. Kazmirchuk // Viiskova medytsyna Ukrainy. – 2017. – № 1. – S. 25–29.
4. Kazmirchuk A.P. Udoskonalennia systemy likuvalno-evakuatsiinoho zabezpechennia Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy v umovakh lokalnoho zbroinoho konfliktu / A.P. Kazmirchuk, A.M. Halushka, V.I. Stryzhenko ta in. // Viiskova medytsyna Ukrainy. – 2017. – № 2. – S. 5–10.
5. Bilyi V.Ia. Suchasni pidkhody do pobudovy systemy likuvalno-evakuatsiinoho zabezpechennia yak osnova medychnoho zabezpechennia viisk v osoblyvyi period / V.Ia. Bilyi, A.V Verba, M.I. Badiuk ta in. // Nauka i Oborona. – 2016. – № 2. – S. 34–41.
6. Khomenko I.P. Rol i mistse viiskovykh mobilnykh hospitaliv v systemi likuvalno-evakuatsiinoho zabezpechennia antyterorystychnoi operatsii / I.P. Khomenko, A.V. Verba, I.A. Lurin, E.M. Khoroshun // Nauka i praktyka. – 2015. – № 1–2(5–6). – S. 21–26.
7. Khomenko I.P. Kharakterystyka boiovoi khirurhichnoi travmy. Nedoliky ta dosiahnennia v likuvanni poranenykh i travmovanykh v umovakh antyterorystychnoi operatsii / I.P. Khomenko, A.V. Verba, E.V. Khoroshun // Nauka i praktyka: mizhvidomchyi medychnyi zhurnal. – 2016. – № 1–2 (7–8). – S. 27–32. Verba A.V. Obgruntuvannia osnovnykh vymoh do systemy medychnoho zabezpechennia Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy v suchasnykh umovakh / A.V. Verba, A.M. Halushka, O.Iu. Bulakh, V.I. Stryzhenko // Viiskova medytsyna Ukrainy. – 2016. – № 3. – S. 5–12.
8. Lykhota A.M. Suchasni pryntsypy nadannia medychnoi dopomohy ta spetsializovanoho likuvannia poranenykh v shchelepno-lytsovu dilianku / A.M. Lykhota, V.V. Kovalenko // Nauka i praktyka. Mizhvidomchyi medychnyi zhurnal.- 2015.- №1-2(5-6). - S.44-49.
9. Kovalenko V. V. Osoblyvosti orhanizatsii stomatolohichnoi dopomohy v zoni provedennia antyterorystychnoi operatsii na Skhodi Ukrainy / V. V. Kovalenko, M. Z. Lyshchyshyn // Novyny stomatolohii. - 2016. - №4. - S. 101.
10. Lykhota A.M. Stan stomatolohichnoi dopomohy viiskovosluzhbovtsiam v zoni provedennia antyterorystychnoi operatsii na Skhodi Ukrainy / A.M. Lykhota, V.V. Kovalenko, M.Z. Lyshchyshyn, I.V. Fedirko // Viiskova medytsyna Ukrainy. – 2015. – T. 15.- №1 – S. 30-35.