EVALUATION OF KNOWLEDGE ON THE USE OF ANTIBIOTICS IN THE TRAINING OF MILITARY DOCTORS
Entry.The issue of antimicrobial resistance is a serious threat. Antibiotic resistance leads to a decrease in the effectiveness of drugs in the available treatment options, and therefore to an increase in mortality. A key role in working with patients and the general public is played by medical workers, therefore the level of their professional training deserves special attention. Methods. For research, we used a system-survey method of questioning and statistical processing of information. Results. Irrational use of antibiotics is one of the reasons for the spread of antibiotic resistance of microorganisms. Even with a sufficient or high level of special knowledge, a person can neglect the rules and violate them, thereby worsening the current situation of resistance of microorganisms to antibacterial drugs. Of great importance in overcoming this problem are medical workers, in particular doctors, who must provide the population not only
with qualified medical care, but also carry out educational work with their patients. Unfortunately, very often the doctors themselves violate the attitudes that have to spread and popularize among the population. Conclusions. To improve the situation and deepen and improve the knowledge of students in a higher educational institution of a medical-military profile, it is necessary to introduce additional classes or conduct additional seminars that will be devoted to this
2. Bondar M.V. Antibiotikorezistentnist mikroorganizmiv: mehanizmi rozvitku j shlyahi zapobigannya / M.V. Bondar, M.M. Pilipenko, M.Yu. Svintukovskij, L.A. Harchenko, O.M. Previsla, I.M. Cvik // Medicina neotlozhnyh sostoyanij. – 2016. – № 3. – S. 11-17.
3. Kuprinenko N.V. Borotba z rezistentnistyu do protimikrobnih zasobiv: ob’yednannya zusil / N.V. Kuprinenko // Zdorove cheloveka. – 2017. – T. 12, № 5. – S. 64-67.
4. Hveshuk P.F., Rudakova A.V. Osnovy dokazatelnoj farmakoterapii. SPb., 2002. – 235 s.
5. Sidorova L.L. Voennaya medicina. Otkrovennyj razgovor / L.L. Sidorova // Therapia. – 2016. - №7-8. – S 3-7.
6. Kaplan, Andreas M.; Haenlein, Michael (2016). “Higher education and the digital revolution About MOOCs, SPOCs, social media, and the Cookie Monster“. Business Horizons. 59 (4): 441- 50. doi: 10.1016/j.bushor.2016.03.008.
7. Strategiya i taktika racyonalnogo primeneniya antimikrobnyh sredstv v ambulatornoj praktike: Evrazijskie klinicheskie rekomendacii / pod red. S.V. Yakovleva, S.V. Sidorenko, V.V. Rafalskogo, T.V. Spichak. . – M.: «Pre100 Print». – 2016. – 144 s.
8. Andes D. Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties of antimi_crobials in the therapy of respiratory tract infections // Curr.Opin. Infect. Dis2001. Vol. 14. P. 165–172.
9. Buke, C., Hosgor-Limoncu, M., Ermertcan, S., Ciceklioglu, M., Tuncel, M., Kose, T., Eren, S., 2005. Irrational use of antibiotics among university students. J. Infect.
10. A.S., Shehabi, A.A., 2010. Antibiotic prescribing practices by doctors: a review. Ther. Clin. Risk Manage. 6.301-306.