THE MAIN PRINCIPLES OF DEVELOPMENT OF THE SYSTEM OF MEASURES PSYCHOPHYSIOLOGICAL SUPPORT OF PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY OF MILITARY PILOTS
The aim of the research. In today’s conditions of the reformation and development of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the problem of improving the system of medical provision of state aircraft flights by introducing psychophysiological technologies for improving the professional health of military pilots, increasing the duration of their professional longevity and life as a whole and ensuring flight safety, becomes a matter of urgency. Under such conditions, the main prerequisites for achieving a high level of effectiveness and reliability of the implementation of these measures in the future are the definition of the basic principles of the system of measures of psychophysiological support of the professional
activity of the specified contingent.
Results of the research and their discussion. In our opinion, the basic principles of developing a system of measures of psychophysiological support for the professional activity of
military pilots should be divided into four groups: biosocial, bioethical, organizational and methodological. The biosocial principles provide a socio-economic justification
and ecological perspective for the introduction of a system of measures of psychophysiological support for the professional activity of military pilots, based on the rational use of personnel and material resources to prevent a decrease in the level of safety of flights, ensuring the efficiency of their work and the duration of professional longevity. In this group of principles, in our opinion, should be the principles of purpose, adequacy, hierarchy, economy and expediency. The bioethical principles of introducing the system of measures of psychophysiological support for the professional activity of military pilots are largely aimed at preventing violations of the rights of the specified professional group. In our opinion, the principles of respecting rights, individual approach and homogeneity should be considered in this group of principles. The organizational principles are intended for effective and reliable introduction, as well as the definition of a clear technology for the further implementation system of measures of military pilots. In this group of principles, in our opinion, should include the principles of systemicity, continuity, complexity, stage, activity, heredity and timeliness. Methodological principles for the introduction of a system of measures of psychophysiological support for the professional activity of military pilots are aimed at systematically defining the requirements for a set of concrete interrelated methods and methods for the assessment and optimization of the psychophysiological state of the specified contingent. In our group of principles, we consider the principles of universality, simplicity, efficiency, informativeness and cheapness in use to be applied.
Conclusions. As a result of the conducted researches, a list is proposed and a description of the basic principles of scientific substantiation and the development of a system of measures of psychophysiological support for the professional activity of military pilots is proposed, which allows to effectively solve the questions regarding the establishment of strategic directions of scientific substantiation and the development of a conceptual model of the system of these measures.
psychophysiological support of the Armed Forces of Ukraine]. Viyskova medicina Ukrainy – Military Medicine of Ukraine, 1, 54-62 [in Ukrainian].
2. Ena A.I., Kalnysh V.V., Bazhenov V.V., Kravchuk V.V. 2 et al (2003). Organizacyia provedennia profesiynogo psyhofiziologichnogo vidboru [Organization of professional psychophysiological selection]. Kyiv: «Polygraf Center» [in Ukrainian].
3. Kokun O.M. (2004) Optimization of human adaptive capacity: psychophysiological aspect of providing activities [Optimization of human adaptive capacity: psychophysiological aspect of activity support]. Kyiv: Millennium [in Ukrainian].
4. Kravchuk V.V. (2018). Suchasniy stan psyhofiziologichnogo zabezpechennia diyalnosti viyskovyh lotchykiv [The current state of psychophysiological support for the activity of military
pilots]. Viyskova medicina Ukrainy – Military Medicine of Ukraine, 2. 29-34 [in Ukrainian].
5. Ponomarenko V.A. (1997) Psyhofiziologichnye rezervy professionalnogo zdorovya cheloveka [Psychophysiological reserves of professional human health]. Vestnik Rossiyskoy akademii medicinskih nauk – Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences. 4. 24-28 [in Russian].
6. Shakula A.V. Obosnovanie i razrabotka sistemy psyhofiziologicheskih meropriyatiy pо vosstanovleniyu professionalnogo zdorovya lotnogo sostava [Justification and development of a system of psychophysiological measures to restore the professional health of flight personnel]. Extended abstract of Doctor’s thesis. Moscow [in Russian].